[Loadstone] Marking POI - problem

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Sep 11 19:40:24 BST 2006

Hi folks!
Shall anyone help me with creating a route in Loadstone?
I've read the documentation, but the instruction doesn't work for unknown reason.
First I was trying to add some existing points to the route, by using "Find point" function and by virtual cursor (keys 1-9) as well, but whenever I press the star key, the Loadstone says "unmarked"; surprisingly there appears an option "delete point", but "clear marked points", "route mode" or "save point list" option is not available. What should I do then to mark a point and create a route?
By the way: is it possible in Loadstone to modify an existing route from the level of the program?  I mean deleting a particular point, moving a point to a different place of a route or adding a point (the new or existing one) somewhere inside?
Thanks for any suggestion and information.
Regards!
Przemyslaw