[Loadstone] Traveling question

Easy Talk easytalk at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 11 18:33:15 BST 2006

Hi Clarence,

Yes you do.  On the poi download page, you need to inter the longitude and
latitude and the mile radius you want say 5 or 10 miles.  once you have
downloaded the file, you will need to import it.  This can take some time
depending on the area and size.  As much as you travel, you might check in
to a 1 GB card.  If you need help, give me a call.

Robert