[Loadstone] Beginners guide to Loadstone.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Sep 10 14:03:40 BST 2006

At the moment there's quite a bit of data for Canada and the US. The space
the points take up will depend on how big a radius you select when
downloading them. You'll probably hit the limits of the phone's speed before
you run out of memory. For a large database you might want 15 megs free or
so during the import but the file will get considerably smaller when the
import finishes. The program tries to keep space usage down as best it can
so you can probably get away with even less. Unfortunately there's no way to
tell exactly how much space a given set of points will take.