[Loadstone] Defining your own loadstone keystrokes

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Sep 10 13:58:47 BST 2006

You can define your own keys but at the moment there's no way to do this
within loadstone itself. The keys 0 thrue 9 and star and number sign and the
shift of those keys can be remapped. The key map is in a file called
keys.map in the loadstone directory. This file is a text file but isn't
really meant for manual editing but it can be done if you're careful and
know what you're doing. Basically, the file consists of lines, one line per
function. The lines optionally start with the word shift followed by a space
then the ascii code of the key another space and the name of the function to
run.
If there's much interest in this I'll post a list of valid functions but
I'll have to dig that list out of the source code.
I plan to write the key map editor at some point but it's proving to be
rather complicated.