[Loadstone] Where You can Find Wayfinder

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Sun Sep 10 13:07:27 BST 2006

You can go to wayfinder.com and download Wayfinder.  That might be your best
bet for finding wayfinder.  Otherwise, if you want to find it on your phone,
you can go into file explorer on your phone and search for it by scrolling
through the directories, opening them and looking until you find it.  If
Wayfinder is on your old phone memory card, I have no idea how you would
transfer it.  I suggest you talk to your service provider if that is the
case.  I hope this helps.

Mike Hanson