[Loadstone] Beginners guide to Loadstone.

Clarence Whaley clarence.whaley at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 12:57:08 BST 2006

How very helpful!  I am off to buy a bluetooth GPS today and install
the software.  One question for now.  Is there a way to see what
areas have points defined?  I travel for business all over the US but
wonder specificly if any for Tennessee at this point.  Also, how much
space do the points take up?  I only have the 64 meg card that came
with the 6682.  Thanks for all help.