[Loadstone] Mode Question

Rob Melchers rmpro at planet.nl
Sat Sep 9 20:30:20 BST 2006

Hi Mike,

Route mode becomes activated and visible in the Functions menu only after
you have marked points. Go to exploration mode, navigate to your first
point and press the * (star) key once you have that point in focus. Mark as
many points as you like that way. Now the route mode menu item can be
switched on and off. Save your 'route' with: save marked points list if you
want to use it again. .