[Loadstone] Question

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Sep 8 09:39:00 BST 2006

Hello,

In order to have Loadstone automatically announce when you are approaching
a point, you must "mark" the point in question.  You can accomplish this
by virtually moving to the point while in Exploration mode and pressing
the asterisk key on your phone.  Unless you save your Marked point (or
points) via the Options/File/Save_points option the auto-announcements
will only work for your current session.

Best regards,
   Monty