[Loadstone] Hello and help needed

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Sep 7 13:17:38 BST 2006

Hi Aedan,

To  answer your question about editting points, do the following while in
Exploration mode:

Virtually navigate to the Point you would like to add to the new Route. To
do this, use keys 1-9 or the "Find Point" function in the Functions
Submenu.  Once you have the point in focus, press the Pound key to bring
up the information.  This data can be changed.  When finished, press
SoftKey1 to activate the Options Menu and scroll down and select Update.

To learn about route creation please refer to the "Route Creation
documentation" located on the Loadstone Documentation page.

Regards,
   Monty