[Loadstone] Hello and help needed

Aedan O'Meara aomeara at IOL.IE
Thu Sep 7 08:34:59 BST 2006

Hi,
I have been playing around with gps for the blind for about a year now and
have a full version of Wayfinder. Yesterday I downloaded the new version of
Loadstone and even though I would consider myself a seasoned user of the PC,
I am finding it very difficult to do certain things with Loadstone as the
instructions are so skimpy. So could someone tell me:
1. How do I construct a route? The documentation mentions a "Route mode".
Nowhere can I find this option.
2. How do I edit a point name or anything about already stored points?
Overall, this software is exactly what I have been looking for but I would
like to get fully to grips with it.
Regards to all,
Aedan O'Meara.
Cork City