[Loadstone] main file

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Sep 6 00:25:58 BST 2006

You should be able to use the symbian compilation process to compile the
source code. Unless they've changed that for the series 80 sdk, in that case
you'll need to read the docs. There's no main file as such, they all need to
be compiled and linked. The loadstone.mmp file in the group directory
contains all the source files, paths, and libraries. I compile the source on
a linux system so the files are designed for that. The compiler shouldn't
have a problem thoe if you're trying to compile on a windows system.
Good luck getting this going.