[Loadstone] Changes to the manual

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 31 13:49:51 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Manuals are rarely read and if so, only once in a lifetime. So, if we make
significant changes to the manual, we'll post them here. Here's the first one:

Command reference:

Min approach distance:
Defines an area around a point in meters and alerts the user when this area
is entered (approaching X). Activates when approach speed is insufficient
to calculate the approach time.

Approach time:
Calculates the time in seconds it will take the user to reach a point and
notifies the user when that time is less then defined in this setting
(Approaching X). If speed is insufficient Max approach distance is used.

Best regards,

Rob Melchers