[Loadstone] The viborating feature not working properly here

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Oct 31 09:05:25 GMT 2006

Thanks for your report on this. The vibrate option is very new so will
probably go through some adjustments. On my n70 the vibrate seems to work
but is quite weak. This seems to be a problem with the n70 in general from
what I've found.
Why the vibrate would stop working when loadstone is minimized and then
brought back to the foreground is something we'll have to look at.