[Loadstone] The viborating feature not working properly here

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 31 08:35:44 GMT 2006

Hi all,

In the latest version of Loadstone, there is now the option to have your
phone vibrate when you are approaching a point. I thought this would be
a cool feature, as you could have your phone in your pocket and it could
still alert you when you are approaching points in noisy areas. However,
on my N70, it doesn't vibrate most of the time, even though the vibrate
option is turned on. Also if I minimize Loadstone to do something else,
then maximize it again, it will not vibrate at all, it still alerts me
with sound and with Talks announcing the point though.

Cheers,
Brett.