[Loadstone] Data Questions and Logging Follow-up Questions

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Mon Oct 30 12:25:16 GMT 2006

Where did you get map data for Loadstone?  How did you format such data?

It is generally good enough data to allow me to find what I am looking for.
I am interested because I would like to adapt data Loadstone does not seem
to have on its point share exchange.  I can't seem to find any information
about file conversion from other files GPS programs use, including Google
Earth data.

What programs make use of Loadstone's log data?  What can a user do with
such date other than debug programs?

Thank You,

Mike Hanson