[Loadstone] OT: Re: connecting gps receiver for wayfinder

suzanne brewster suzybrew at comcast.net
Thu Oct 26 06:44:56 BST 2006

Hello List,

Ok, please excuse the need for clarification. But I am still a bit muddy
regarding the difference between Loadstone and having Way Finder. It sound
great, but what is the purpose of having both? I know I am missing something
big here so I am sorry. The way I understand it, they are both GPS systems.
And I have gleaned that Loadstone uses latitude and longitude.  And if I
understand Way Finder uses the internet? I believe I also understand with
one them you can not save points of interest.

Would someone be willing to summarize in a nutshell how the two are
different, why you want both on your phone and how they work together/sync
up?

I am technologically impaired and want to have as firm of a grasp of this
stuff before I embark on downloading and get overly frustrated as I so
easily do.

Thank you so very much.

Suzy