[Loadstone] OT: Re: connecting gps receiver for wayfinder

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Thu Oct 26 06:29:50 BST 2006

Hi!

  You can down load a demo version of  Wayfinder and verify yourself.
Usually biggest differences  between Talks version are wheter it reads
arrow symbols in itinevary screen and some status symbols. If you are
browsing   route withouyt gps WF will announce these turns aloud when you
press select and when gps is on direction  arrows are spoken by wayfinder
near the intersections.

  Basically as far i have tested from Dec  2004 Wayfinder has worked with
all versions of both TAlks and Mobilespeak so far.

--
arimo