[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.64 released

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 25 16:30:58 BST 2006

Hello Quinten,

If anyone has been working on a Series80 edition they haven't told us.  In
fact the last I heard in relation to Series80 development was from
yourself on September 5 when you said a friend was looking into it!

One of the great things about this projectis that the source code is
freely  available so if anyone has the need, desire, and know-how they can port
it  to whatever phone they want!

Best regards,
   Monty