[Loadstone] Where should I put it?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Oct 25 08:03:18 BST 2006

An 800 k file is kind of large but not overly so. It really depends on the
phone you have. The newer/faster the phone the better loadstone will work
and the more points you'll be able to load.
As for points for the point share exchange, anything that may be useful is
fine. If you add people's houses to your points you might want to mark them
as private or restricted so they don't end up in the public database. For
things like bus stops rather than just calling it "bus stop" or something
like that it helps to have the direction of travel and maybe the bus number
if appropriate. The more accurately points are named the more useful they'll
be for you and anyone else that downloads them from the database.