[Loadstone] connecting gps receiver for wayfinder

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 04:12:15 BST 2006

Well susie,
I'm not MJ, but I'll tell you why I'd like to use wayfinder.
With wayfinder, it is possible to enter in a starting location and an
ending location, and have wayfinder plot a rout for either a
pedestrian or a driver.
I'm not familiar with it enough to say whether or not wayfinder will
tell you which land marks are around you, but with loadstone, I'll be
able to find out what innersections I'm at so i can become more
familiar with my surroundings.
That's how I plan to use them.

Rusty