[Loadstone] Where should I put it?

Sarah Cranston skhye at blindsea.com
Tue Oct 24 12:21:47 BST 2006

Hi Rusty, Monty, and list,
executive products makes a carrying case for the Holux 236. I've gotten other cases from them, for my nokia 6682 and my book port, and they are both very nice, so I'm sure the case for the Holux will be as well.  Their website is at
www.Executiveproductsinc.Com

I do have a couple questions. Is an 800 kb point file considered overly large, or is it closer to average? It took several hours to import into my phone, but once it finished loadstone seems to be behaving well. Also, what kind of points are appropriate for the point share database, meaning what sort of establishments? I've already got all the intersections in Des Moines, and i've been adding restaurants and businesses as I go to them. Is this the sort of thing people want in the database?
Thanks for answering this newbie's questions.
Sarah