[Loadstone] process for using loadstone

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 24 10:58:31 BST 2006

Hello,

Wow, your misspelt subject really had me crapping myself there for a sec!

The best way to figure out how to use Loadstone is to read the
documentation provided on the Loadstone web site.

The 6682 has a fairly quick processor.  By older and slower I meant phones
running Symbian V6/7.  N6600, N7650, N3650, N-Gage Etc.

Monty