[Loadstone] Question about map data.

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 18 10:54:40 BST 2006

Hi rusty,

Can you give me a pointer to some of these sites? It might give me an
idea of what to look fore, since I haven't found anything like this.
Looking at the exported file I uploaded to point point share, the only
column I don't understand is the last column, the ID one. Anyone shed
some light on how these ID are created. If I manually enter a point in
to loadstone this is created automaticly but doing this on your phone if
you were able to find a lot of points, would be quite slow.

Cheers,
Brett.