[Loadstone] Question about map data.

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 18 10:49:17 BST 2006

Hi,

If there can be some documentation about this, such as what kind of data
to look fore, and how to modify it for loadstone, that would be
fantastic. I have no idea of what to look fore, and hence don't know
where to start with this. But it would be great if there was a way to
collect more data for Australia.

Cheers,
Brett.