[Loadstone] Question about map data.

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 19:37:47 BST 2006

Hi folks, i am very new at this, so what I have to say may not make
sense. I am finding sites which will create waypoint files in various
formats. Can these files, .kml .gpx etc. be some how imported in to
loadstone? I have even seen a site which has a conversion utility on
it. You upload a file and it will convert to .txt delimited files. Can
we use this stuff, and could it help our Ausie friends? Rusty