[Loadstone] Question about map data.

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 17 08:00:29 BST 2006

Hi Damian,

At this stage it doesn't, but there are a couple of Australian users, so
hopefully Australian data will grow as we upload our points lists.

For some reason, I can't upload my point list and have to correct the
file manually, but will be uploading it with in the next day or two. You
will then at least be able to grab some Melbourne train stations mainly
at this stage.

Hope this helps,
Brett.