[Loadstone] Loadstone error when opening the program

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Oct 15 22:24:47 BST 2006

Entering a country should work. Some fields were removed from the latest
version because they didn't actually do anything. They'll be put back in
if/when we figure out how the program can use them. As far as the country
field goes if you have a cell signal the program should be able to figure
out the country automatically. Even if a country isn't entered for a point
if those points are ever uploaded to the point share exchange that site can
figure out the country and possibly other information automatically.