[Loadstone] Loadstone error when opening the program

Chris Baillie chrisba at tpgi.com.au
Sun Oct 15 05:25:57 BST 2006

Monty,

Thank you for your help with this one. Yes, the database file was corrupt.
When I renamed the database file Loadstone opened fine.

I've now installed the new version as well.

Can you tell me why the new version doesn't allow you enter a country when
manually entering a gps point? There seems to be a few other database fields
that don't exist in the new version as well.

Thanks Again.

Chris Baillie