[Loadstone] Determination of Distance Question

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Sun Oct 15 03:22:05 BST 2006

Hi Michael,

Loadstone can do this as the crow flies, but not the actual distance
that you have travelled. To find the distance you have travelled,
assuming you have marked your starting point, with your GPS receiver on,
Go to "Navigation" mode. Then bring up the find dialog and search for
your starting point. Once found, Loadstone will tell you the distance
from where you are to your starting point. This is as the crow would
fly, but it still can give you an rough indication on what a cab may
cost.

Hope this helps,
Brett.