[Loadstone] Newby "before I begin" questions

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 16:03:55 BST 2006

Thanks Brett!
Yes, this idea of a clock face sounds pretty interesting and potentually useful!

One of the big reasons why I haven't purchased a blindness specific
gps is the cost, but also that they won't let you enter lat and long
coordinates. I figure that if I get a gps I want to be able to go
geocaching. I'm excited about this!
thanks again!
Rusty