[Loadstone] Loadstone error when opening the program

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Oct 14 12:29:03 BST 2006

Hello Chris,

Two things come to mind that you can try to fix your problem.  The first
is upgrading to the latest version of Loadstone.  It could be that the
problem you are experiencing has been fixed since the version you
referenced.

The second thing you can try is to rename your default database file and
see if it is the cause of your App-Close error.  Using FExplorer, locate
your Loadstone directory via System/Applications/Loadstone and change into
the databases directory.  Once inside the databases directory, make sure
your cursor ison the default file.  Then, rename default via File/Rename
to something esle, close FExplorer and rerun Loadstone.  If it works then
you know the corruption is down to your default file.

Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,
   Monty