[Loadstone] An ausom web site for loadstone users

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 11 06:27:27 BST 2006

Hello,

Loadstone currently uses longitude and latitude values with up to 7
decimal places to the right of the decimal point.  The 7th column is
responsible foraccuracy measured in centimetres.  That is, the 7th column
determines an accuracy range between 1 and 9 CM.  At very best today's GPS
receivers only yeild best accuracies affecting the 5th and 6th columns.

Best regards,
   Monty