[Loadstone] Errors when trying to upload to PointShare exchange

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 10 21:44:03 BST 2006

Hi Shawn,
++
My user name is my email address that I used to register with the
pointshare exchange. The user name I am using on the phone and the
exchange is: brett06 at tpg.com.au. Should I try registering with a
different email address and changing the user name in my phone to that
one, as I definitely think that loadstone is great and want to support
it in any way I can.

Thanks,
Brett.