[Loadstone] question about saving and loading checkpoints

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 10 19:37:36 BST 2006

Hi Miranda,

I'm glad you were able to get Loadstone and your phone to work together by
resolving the language issue.

We are currently putting the finnishing touches on the multi-language
support and we will likely need to conduct some poliminary tests prior to
the next release.  I never like to speculate about precise release dates
as there are a lot of variables involved, but I would expect that
something will be available within the next couple of weeks.

Best regards,
   Monty