[Loadstone] question about saving and loading checkpoints

Miranda miranda.woudstra at wanadoo.nl
Tue Oct 10 18:20:31 BST 2006

Thanks so very much Rob, you made my day!
My husband gave me a GPS receiver for my birthday last week, to be able to
use Loadstone, and I was very disappointed to find that it didn't work the
way it should. But now that I set my phone to English it seems to work fine.
Still I'm not sure if I will indeed install an English TTS, because it may
be difficult to understand messages in Dutch read by an English speech
synthesizer.
Do you have any idea of when the new update will arrive in which this
language related problem will be solved?

Thanks again very much!

With kind regards,
Miranda