[Loadstone] Errors when trying to upload to PointShare exchange

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Oct 10 13:10:30 BST 2006

This sounds like a username problem. In loadstone goto settings and scroll
down to the username field. Make sure it's set to the same username that you
used for the point share site. By default it's set to the imei number of
your phone.
We'll have to improve the documentation on this as well as the error
reporting from the point share site.