[Loadstone] question about saving and loading checkpoints

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 10 11:20:59 BST 2006

Hi Miranda,

Looks like you aren't doing anything wrong. There is however a language
related issue that will be resolved in  the next update. If your phone is
set to Dutch as reading and writing this might cause the problem. For the
moment, try to switch to another language if possible.

The order in wich you enter checkpoints does not (yet) matter.

Best regards,

Rob (also from the Netherlands)