[Loadstone] Editing the points file

Kristeen Hughes khug.1 at insightbb.com
Mon Oct 9 21:25:22 BST 2006

I exported the database to a text file and I noticed that there seems to be
no order to the entries. Is this tue? Does it mater how they're entered in
terms of alphabetically or whatever? Also, does a single entry occupy a
single line and if not, is there a proper split for the entry?

Kristeen Hughes
khug.1 at insightbb.com