[Loadstone] Entering Points on Nokia 6600

Cadet de Fontenay, Laurent, Mr <ldf@sun.ac.za> ldf at sun.ac.za
Mon Oct 9 14:26:37 BST 2006

Hi Monty!

Thanks for the suggestions.  Although I can't wait to use Loadstone with
a GPS some time, just playing around like this actually gives me a
clearer perspective on the relation of the towns and cities where I live
to one another.  I've always considered myself mildly geographically
challenged, and this certainly helps!

Thanks guys for a really good job!

Laurent