[Loadstone] Loadstone not starting

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Oct 9 00:48:23 BST 2006

Another way to do a database backup is to use the export database option in
the file menu. Go to the export submenu and choose export all data if you
want to back up the entire database or export personal if you just want to
back up your own points. This will let you save the database as a text file
that can then be reimported if needed or added to another database.