[Loadstone] Loadstone not starting

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Oct 8 22:25:30 BST 2006

Hi Nigel,

Sorry to hear you lost your database.  That reminds me, I need to back
mine up!

Instead of using "mark" and "copy", try using "copy" and "paste".  First
"copy " the database file "default" in FExplorer via the Options/Edit/Copy
command. Second, move your focus to a subdirectory  (or anywhere other
than the current directory).  Third, "Paste" the file via the FExplorer
Options/Edit/Paste command.  It also may be a good idea to rename this
newly coppied file via FExplorer Options/File/Rename  so the two files
aren't confused with one another.

Monty