[Loadstone] Editing Point Lists

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Oct 8 08:04:48 BST 2006

Hi Michael,

Although it is possible to delete and edit point information within
Loadstone, it isn't taribly practical at the moment to use these functions
when manipulating lots of points.

What I would suggest is to export your database to a text file via the
File/Export menu option, copy the resulting text file to your computer,
edit the file, copy the file back to your phone and use the File/Import
menu option to convert the text file back to a Loadstone database
formatted file.

Be extremely careful when editting the text file as an out of place
character or field can corrupt the database during import.  Back up your
original database and be sure to delete or rename it prior to importing
the new text file.

Best regards,
   Monty