[Loadstone] Entering Points on Nokia 6600

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Oct 6 16:28:50 BST 2006

Hello Laurent,

Try one of the two following suggestions and let us know how you get on.

Increase the "Max Search Radius" value located in the Settings menu.
This value is measured in kilometres.  Try cranking it up to 20000 and
then lower as necessary.  Although this should work, it will likely be
very slow on a 6600.

Alternately, create a 2-line text file called "last_position".  On the
first line enter the decimal latitude of your current location.  On the
second line, enter the decimal longitude of your current position.  (don't
forget to include the minus sign for the values if needed).  Then copy
"last_position" to the Loadstone directory on your phone.

If the above suggestions do not work, feel free to send me your default
database file and I will take a look at it.

Best regards,
   Monty