[Loadstone] Entering Points on Nokia 6600

Cadet de Fontenay, Laurent, Mr <ldf@sun.ac.za> ldf at sun.ac.za
Fri Oct 6 13:41:31 BST 2006

Hi!

I am new to the list and to Loadstone, having downloaded the programme
earlier this week.  Congratulations guys, this is really a great
initiative!

I am still playing with the programme -- don't yet own a GPS receiver.

Problem:  I decided to enter some points manually as described in the
documentation to check out the explore functions.  Using lat and long
coordinates for my town obtained from multimap and heavens-above.com, I
followed instructions, but it looks like the points do not "save", as I
always thet the "no points could be found" message when entering explore
mode.  Is there a trick to it? :)

I use the nokia 6600 with Talks.

Stay well!
Laurent

Laurent Cadet de Fontenay
Voorligtingsielkundige: Sentrum vir Studentevoorligting en -ontwikkeling
Counselling Psychologist: Centre for Student Counselling and Development
Universiteit Stellenbosch University
Tel:  021 - 808-3505
Fax:  021 - 808-4706