[Loadstone] Maps

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 3 09:51:06 BST 2006

Hello Kristeen,

Welcome to the list.

Probably the best way to familiarise yourself with Loadstone and related
tools (such as the PointShare Exchange) is to read the "Getting Started
Manual" located on the web site's Documentation page.

http://www.loadstone-gps.com/docs

Unlike most other high-tech manuals, we've tried to keep an average person
in mind when describing features, functions and concepts.  It shouldn't
take long to read and it really will make you much more comfortable with
the program.

If you are still stuck after going through the manual, feel free to post
queries on this list and we'll do our best to get you up and running.

Best regards,
   Monty