[Loadstone] Can't always check a point

r.jansen r.jansen at wanadoo.nl
Mon Oct 2 10:32:55 BST 2006

Hi Monty,

I will send you the file this evening.

Thanks,

Raymond

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com
[mailto:loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com] Namens Monty Lilburn
Verzonden: maandag 2 oktober 2006 10:33
Aan: General discussion pertaining to the Loadstone GPS program
Onderwerp: Re: [Loadstone] Can't always check a point

Hi Raymond,

Can you please send me your database file as an E-mail attachment.  Unless
you have renamed it, it will be named "default" and can be found within your
"databases" subdirectory under the Loadstone directory tree.

If you could also include the names of the points you are having trouble
checking that would be helpful.

Best regards,
   Monty