[Loadstone] Can't always check a point

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Oct 2 09:33:20 BST 2006

Hi Raymond,

Can you please send me your database file as an E-mail attachment.  Unless
you have renamed it, it will be named "default" and can be found within
your "databases" subdirectory under the Loadstone directory tree.

If you could also include the names of the points you are having trouble
checking that would be helpful.

Best regards,
   Monty