[Loadstone] adding POIS from POI factory.com

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Nov 30 08:03:31 GMT 2006

Priority is set to 2, next to userID there's a checkbox, check it to get
the database header for making a 'stand alone' database of the generated
points. Leave it unchecked if you want to insert the data in an existing
database.

Radius:
Large has a radius of 1 degree, Normal is 0.2 degree and Small is 0.05
degree. 1 degree of latitude is 111 km. 1 degree of longitude is 111 km at
the equater, and 0 degrees at the poles. Helps?

Rob