[Loadstone] adding POIS from POI factory.com

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Nov 29 09:52:08 GMT 2006

Hi all,

A beta version of the POI-Factory .csv converter is at:
http://www.rmpro-hosting.com/loadstone/poifact.php

It asks for your UserID. Look at the lines in a working Loadstone database.
The last two numbers (seperated by comma's) are the userid and the id
numbers. Use the userid number (and not the id or your e-mail address). The
lat/lon fields can be left blank for the moment, I'm still working on the
radius option.

Switch 'forms mode' off to find the 'browse' button and find the .csv file
that you have downloaded. Press submit.

Copy the part between the 'blockquotes' on the result pages and paste that
in an existing database, or create a new one (remember to put the first two
lines of a working database at the top of the file when making a new database).

Have fun!

Rob