[Loadstone] adding POIS from POI factory.com

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Nov 29 07:42:34 GMT 2006

Yes, that sounds helpful.  I understand by the license that we have to use
the information for our personal use.  I am using another piece of software
I bought from a sight.  They cannot convert some things freely available but
there is a convert that works with the information that is available.  What
they have done is put a note on their website recommending the conversion if
certain data is not working as optimally as desired and then they provide a
link to the site to get the converter.  They are not converting the data for
us.  We have to do that but they provide all the instructions for doing so
including the optimal settings to use when using the converter.

Something like that for POI factory would be great.

Cindy